Sunday 8 January 2012

Panic.

Today I woke up early, again, urgh. I sat on my arse for the morning, and surprisingly wasn't aching from my wii fit workout yesterday. But I did actually do something slightly interesting today, I played a football match.

I totally wasn't up for it as I was knackered, but I soon stepped up to the job. I listened to Battleground, The Wanted's album, on the way to get my mind in the right place. After a warm up I realised how much endurance has dropped over Christmas, too much chocolate. One of my managers then decided to tell me he wanted me to work so hard I'd be sick, great. Thankfully I wasn't sick, although I did work hard. Anyway, the game ended and we won 7-2. I technically scored, as I kicked the ball and one of the opposing team tapped it in, but oh well, I'll count it as mine. And I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of the fact I did 2 headers.

I now sit here painting my nails a pretty pastel purple, with a sparkly layer on top, panicking as the jacket I ordered last night is out of stock. Its the one to the right. If I were to like it, it was going to complete my outfit for The Wanted's tour. I was thinking of wearing a cream lace dress, flats, this jacket and some nice gold jewellery. What do you think? :-) Leave a comment!

But now I can't, unless this jacket comes back in stock or I find one exactly identical. So PLEASE if you know any website that has one I'd like, comment telling me? I really need one. I want to be organised for the concert and if I don't have my outfit bought and ready, I won't. 

Anyway, I'm going to finish today's post with the fact I'm having Roast tonight, the meat being Beef. I'm so excited. I love food way too much, especially home made. I don't know how I'm supposed to make my posts exciting/interesting, so if you have any ideas, drop a comment.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment