Saturday 7 January 2012

Uneventful

So today has been very uneventful. I woke up at 10:30, hoping to get a bit of a better lie-in. I suppose it's better than getting up at 6:30 though. I then wasted my morning away on my laptop, tweeting and playing games. A majority of my tweets were trying to get The Wanted to win a Shorty award. So if you want to help me, just vote for them right HERE. They're currently 4th :-) 

I then continued wasting my day away on more technology, my wii. I played on my wii fit for a massive 1 hour 22 minutes and only managed to burn a weasly 171 calories off. Bad times. But, I did achieve something, I managed to do not only one, but SIX press ups for the first time in years, YEARS. I was never able to hold my weight up without collapsing, so I either weigh lighter, or have gained some muscle in my arm. I'd like to think it's because I've lost weight, but I would expect I've just gained muscle from my netball.

I sit here now watching 'Magicians' which scares me, a lot, haha. But I'm wasting time waiting for 'Take Me Out' to return on ITV. I love the show so much, and I love Paddy McGuiness probably more than I should. I will then have to choose whether to watch 'Take Me Out: The Gossip' or 'Celebrity Big Brother'. Oh the joys of seeing Frankie Cocozza on my TV. (Sarcasm.)

Anyway, I'm going to apologise for today's post being so extremely boring. I suppose it describes my life perfectly, exciting things don't happen to me often.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment