Saturday 14 January 2012

What a week!

These last couple of days have been super good for me! I got home on Wednesday to find the Black Leather Biker Jacket I wanted had been re-stocked so I ordered it and am currently waiting to receive it in the post! I would just like to add that the Wanted Wednesday flip was amazing! (If you don't know what it is, its a video The Wanted post every Wednesday, check them out on youtube!)

Thursday was a pretty average day, although a lot of the year had a science exam where as I have mine in May, so it was nice not having to revise like everyone else. But what I DID find out on Thursday was that The Wanted have been nominated for a BRIT! Glad You Came has been nominated for Best British Single, so if you could all vote, please do - http://www.brits.co.uk/voting

I then decided I HAD to get these boys to win, they are up against some really amazing artists, including Adele and Ed Sheeran. So I started designing flyers to post through doors. Here they are below..

I'm currently stuck on how to get hundreds of photocopies without wasting hundreds of pounds on ink. I think I'm going to have to be sneaky at school. It'll be dangerous.

Then Friday came along, and after a rubbish morning of not getting Ed Sheeran tickets that I really wanted, I went home and watched the legendary Tracy Beaker Returns. It didn't disappoint. Max (from the wanted) came online so I figured I'd try and show him the flyers. Here's what happened..


Yeah, he not only tweeted me, but FOLLOWED me too! Now I only have Tom, Nath, and Siva to follow me!
I completely spazzed out. Fangirling is hard work you know?
And to top off my week I woke up to find this in the post...
Can't wait to drink my cuppa tea out of this baby!

And that pretty much sums up my week, it's been crazy!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment