Friday 6 January 2012

Introductions.

 I've tried so many times to write a diary, but every time I've failed. I either forget about it, loose the key to the lock on it, or simply can no longer be bothered. I thought I'd give blogging a go, so here I am. I'm going to do my best to do a post every day, about pretty much anything. I can't promise it'll work, but I think it'll be a good thing for me. I can type to get things off my chest, and it'd be nice to see how my life has changed a year from now.

I thought the best thing to do in the first post was introduce myself. My name is Lucy Cole, I'm 14 years old, born on the 23rd of May, which means I'm currently in the painful Year 10 at High School. This is me..
Now.. about me. Okay, so I live in a house with my Family, my Mum, Dad, two Brothers and my Dog. I suppose I should include the Cat too, it's technically not ours, it's our neighbours, however we feed and look after it, we treat it like our own. I'm the youngest in my family with my brothers being 17 and 19, almost 20. I have a best friend for 3 and a bit years named Alice, she's mental, annoying, crazy, and just generally makes me smile. Here's me and her..
Of course, there are a lot of other very special friends I have in my life, but Alice is the person most important to me.


Now onto my interests. Well, there is one thing you need to know about me. I'm one of those stereotypical teenage girls. I'm in love with a boy band. Not JLS, not One Direction, the boy band I'm in love with is The Wanted. I've been a fan since the end of 2010, and I think I'll be a fan for them forever. They mean the world to me. A lot of people don't understand, and if you're reading this now, you probably wont understand either, you'll think I'm just a crazy, stalker fangirl. But, The Wanted keep my smiling everyday. Their personalities are what attracted me to them, I began watching their 'Wanted Wednesday' videos on youtube, and was instantly hooked. I can listen to their music and instantly be in a better mood. I've seen them live 3 times, met them once, however I have meet and greet tickets for their tour in February/March. I could genuinely go on forever about these five boys, but I wont, I wouldn't like to bore you. So here's a photo of them and I, when my dreams came true and I met them 6 days after my birthday in 2011. (Don't ask about the Skittles t-shirt, you'd understand if you were a fan)

Now for a few other facts about me. I am quite sporty, and take part in a local football and a netball team, as well as playing for multiple teams in school. I drink way too much tea. I love lie-ins, and just sleep generally. I hate not having painted nails although I'm not allowed to have them painted for netball. I spend too much time on my bum, sitting on my laptop. I tweet a lot (follow me - @lucyheartsTW ). Music is very important to me, and I love concerts, it's the only place I can let go. I tend to cry in the shower, I prefer it as the water washes away the tears, and no-one can see me. I say things as 'banter' and realise after it was too harsh. I love making people laugh, and generally do a good job at it. Summer is my favourite time of the year, and I prefer Christmas to my Birthday, I find Christmas songs the best and just generally love the atmosphere.

I think I better stop now, this post has turned into an essay about my life, rather than a small introduction. So, hopefully you know enough about me now, stick around, and discover my life as Lucy.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment