Tuesday 10 January 2012

Proud

Ok, so I didn't post yesterday, I've decided if I use this blog as a diary it'll be pointless, so I'm just going to blog everytime I think of something. If there's something that bugs me, if I want to share something with you, I don't know, anything.

Today its The Wanted's debut American TV performance.

So basically, The Wanted have been taking trips to America to try and make it big over there. They have a tour  this month, and today they did their first ever TV performance on 'The Ellen Show'. Watch it below..
I don't know if you agree but it was amazing. I was in tears from watching it. They genuinely looked so happy to be there and I know how much this meant to them, they fucking smashed it! I could go on for ever, but I know I'd bore you, so I think that pretty much ends today's post. PROUD OF TW!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment