Thursday 19 January 2012

I love my mum.

Okay, so today's subject is mums. I don't know why, but recently I've realised how much I really do love my mum, and how much she does for me.

I'm not going to name and shame, but there's a few people I know who quite frankly treat their mums like a piece of dirt. They ignore everything they say, argue with them, take their money constantly and simply take complete advantage of them. When I see this happening, I feel extremely sorry for the mothers to have to put up with such brats as daughters.
Sure, we're teenagers, but that doesn't give us an excuse to constantly act like that.
My mum does a massive amount for me, and I mean massive. She gets up every morning, when she doesn't have to, to make sure I get to school ok, she cleans the house, does all the cooking, all the washing up, all the ironing, helps with homework, acts as a taxi service for my clubs and a whole lot more.
I wish people would realise without their mums, they wouldn't be anywhere near where they are now. And there's a lot of people out there that haven't had the chance to have a mum, and would do anything to have one. 

So think yourself fortunate for having a mum, and treat her well, treat her the way she treats you. Before you know it you'll be out of the house and seeing her a lot less, and you'll wish you spent more time with her and respected her a lot more.

My mum is my best friend, and she means the world to me.




Dodgy photos from  Lanzarote, but I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment